Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend Wrap

It's been a week since I've posted! I took a blog vacation. Well, not really- I've just been busy, but what else is new. Aiden's molars are coming through more and he has been fussier than normal- but he is also sleeping more. I can't complain. I received many compliments (verbally) on my "bath time" post. It seems I have more readers than it appears, which is a nice compliment. Who doesn't love to hear about what's happening in the life of a toddler?- I know it's mostly moms (outside of our family) that are interested, but nonetheless I am happy to provide you with laughter or at least a smile.

Just a few minutes ago we got to talk to my dad who is currently serving in Afghanistan. Aiden and I speak to him via skype about once a week. Today Aiden and Chief played peek-a-boo!


Aiden loves spending time with Daddy on the weekends! This was after church on Sunday.

We love when Daddy makes breakfast for us on Saturdays. This past Saturday he made chocolate chip muffins. Aiden had more chocolate on his face than in his mouth, but he loved the muffins! Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment