Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Skill

Guess what Aiden learned to do? take off his diaper! Daddy went to get him out of the crib this morning and he found a bare bottomed child! We think it had just happened, because his diaper was full and his sheets were dry. Guess we got lucky this time. Many times we put him to bed with just a t-shirt on because it tends to get warm in his room, but from now on we will put shorts on him. I don't think he is skilled enough to take his shorts off yet. My worst fear is him playing in his own poo. From what I hear it's very common. I think most kids have done it at least once in their life. Ugh! I would just dread the clean up. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

1 comment:

  1. Well you can ask your brother about playing in his own poo because yes he did it and it was a terrible mess. Please make sure when he's with Gram he's wearing double pants so I don't have to clean it up. Good luck. Love Gram

    ReplyDelete